This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MSA doesn't appear to be adhering to days to filter

Sorry I need to revisit this. During testing the MSA only brought over 30 days of email. Now I'm starting with a pilot user, and it doesn't appear to be adhering to that setting. In the root of the Inbox it looks ok so far, but the sub-folders in the Inbox contain email older than 30 days.

Parents
  • Sorry Chris I just now saw this reply. Found out they had an archiving solution in place a few years ago that is no longer being used. Although it's no in use, the users who were around in those days had the message class changed on the emails. Once I added those classes, it skipped anything over the 30 day settings. Thanks
  • Sorry Chris I just now saw this reply. Found out they had an archiving solution in place a few years ago that is no longer being used. Although it's no in use, the users who were around in those days had the message class changed on the emails. Once I added those classes, it skipped anything over the 30 day settings. Thanks
Children
No Data