This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Full restore fails on new server

Hey all.

As support wont help me.. as usual. with just a question. running 9.20 Build 17

I need abit of help under standing why when you restore a backup, it fails -from a full backup.

This is just a test server to know that the backups are working.. obvouisly not.

It dosnt give a reasion why, Other then Failed.

Ok so,

New 2008 server install, with Netvault backup client

On the host that manges the backup, restore screen, i make a seclection of what i want to restore (Eg DC-11), then chose the arcived files to restore. C:\ & system state. desternation is DC-11-Test.

Running the job checkes the index then fails 11-12seconds later.

Need help with this urgently as of now, we cant recover any old servers on a new platform.

Oliver.

Parents
  • Hi Dafoxx ,

You need to have a valid license for support. I am sorry but we cannot assist via chat, and as support technicians cannot provide you with solutions without a valid contract. If this is an urgent issue, you should call in and have your license renewed for NetVault ASAP. Saying that support will not help you in the context of how its being stated is not correct. We WILL HELP YOU, but you NEED a valid support contract, otherwise we CANT help you, once that is obtained we would be more than happy to help.
  • Hi Dafoxx ,

You need to have a valid license for support. I am sorry but we cannot assist via chat, and as support technicians cannot provide you with solutions without a valid contract. If this is an urgent issue, you should call in and have your license renewed for NetVault ASAP. Saying that support will not help you in the context of how its being stated is not correct. We WILL HELP YOU, but you NEED a valid support contract, otherwise we CANT help you, once that is obtained we would be more than happy to help.
Children
No Data