This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Generating Documents

I'm attempting to create a pdf from a Notes document. I get an error message --> Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Temp\'.

Checking the security on the Temp folder it shows Everyone with Modify access. I also changed the Notes temp directory and  Everyone also has Modify access to that folder. 

Is this an access issue? Is there another approach to create the pdf's?

Parents
  • Hello John,

Thanks for the update and additional information. This sounds like an issue with the user profile or an environmental issue with the workstation, possibly due to restrictions set by Group or Local Policy. This issue may be too complex to resolve via this forum. We may need a copy of your MNSP migration log file, job file and sample Notes data to investigate further. In order to protect your information, we would recommend creating a Service Request:

support.quest.com/create-service-request

Thanks,
  • Hello John,

Thanks for the update and additional information. This sounds like an issue with the user profile or an environmental issue with the workstation, possibly due to restrictions set by Group or Local Policy. This issue may be too complex to resolve via this forum. We may need a copy of your MNSP migration log file, job file and sample Notes data to investigate further. In order to protect your information, we would recommend creating a Service Request:

support.quest.com/create-service-request

Thanks,
Children
No Data