This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Devices gone after server reboot

Logged on to the server this morning, and it prompted to be rebooted to finish installing windows updates.  Rebooted the server, and one of the RAIDs was degraded. Rebuilt the RAID, and the core services start up, but none of my devices are there.  Repositories are available on the local drives, but can't see them from within Appassure.  Any ideas?

• From my own experience, you need to shutdown rapid recovery core services before rebooting your server. It will automatically restart on bootup
  • Never had the issue before with rebooting. None of the links at the top function, aside from the Appassure, which brings me here.
  • Looks like maybe the update KB4019472 is affecting how your fonts are been displayed. I am having this same with my AS400 client access. Try uninstalling this update and check again
  • Hi cvugteveen:

First, please do not use Chrome for this operation as we received reports that 58.0.3029.110 impacts the GUI behavior.

Make sure that no job is running on the core and restart the core service (Rapid Recovery Core) to make sure that this was not a hiccup.

Please open regedit and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AppRecovery\Core\Agents

If the agents are still present, you will see something like the image below (the agents are identified through GUIDS).

If you do not see them, export the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AppRecovery\Core registry key for safety purposes then navigate to the root of any of your repositories and make sure that you can find a file called AppRecovery​Core​Configuratio​nBackup.xml

In the Core GUI go to settings and use the "Restore Settings" Link Button at the top of the page (my icons may look different from yours).

Hope that this helps. Let us know how it goes.

• Very interesting. I've used Chrome ever since starting up Appassure on this server, but just switching to IE worked. Everything is working fine, just can't see it in Chrome. Thx!