How can I push a protection schedule to each core via powershell?

I am wondering if someone has a script to push a protection schedule to an entire core instead of setting on each individual VM. Because of how many VMs we backup, it just isn't efficient to change the schedule individually.

Parents
  • Can you please share the script for everyone or send them to me! I have write PS code to change the registery on the core for the agent backup time and it show up right in the web GUI but the agent does not follow the new schedule.

Two other things, it would sure be nice if the cmdlet would support changing a agent schedule instead of just the template for the core.

Second; if I could find out how to make the registery change on the core for said agent and then do some kind of refresh so it the agent/core would pick up that new schedule. Thank you
  • Can you please share the script for everyone or send them to me! I have write PS code to change the registery on the core for the agent backup time and it show up right in the web GUI but the agent does not follow the new schedule.

Two other things, it would sure be nice if the cmdlet would support changing a agent schedule instead of just the template for the core.

Second; if I could find out how to make the registery change on the core for said agent and then do some kind of refresh so it the agent/core would pick up that new schedule. Thank you
Children