This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Recovery Manager FE Support for SQL Express 2014 R2

Hello, have a question from a customer. I know that the Technical Specifications area for RMADFE states that it supports SQL Express 2014. But now that R2 is out.. does Quest support SQL Express 2014 R2? 

I haven't found anything in the Knowledge Base to state that it does.

Parents
  • www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx
    See above for link

- whats the purpose of persistence? its just to capture the session during a forest recovery. you can do that without persistence. also if its just to capture a session.. not sure I see how SP2 would hinder that.
    In any case, that is why I am asking as the Documentation has not been updated in a couple of years seeing that SQL Server 2014 came out in 2014ish..
    looks like I need to open a case. I was hoping a developer would be able to answer my question.
  • www.microsoft.com/.../details.aspx
    See above for link

- whats the purpose of persistence? its just to capture the session during a forest recovery. you can do that without persistence. also if its just to capture a session.. not sure I see how SP2 would hinder that.
    In any case, that is why I am asking as the Documentation has not been updated in a couple of years seeing that SQL Server 2014 came out in 2014ish..
    looks like I need to open a case. I was hoping a developer would be able to answer my question.
Children
No Data