This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

How to migrate DB grants using STAT 5.7.4

We are using STAT 5.7.4 for our Oracle R12 migrations.  Currently we are migrating DB grants manually and want to leverage STAT for this purpose.  For all other objects like tables, procedures, packages etc. we are using STAT.  But not sure how to migrate grants.

Thanks

Santosh

Parents
  • Tom,
    I have checked UNIX PATH and have placed the shell script under that path. But still getting file not found error. I see that Stat is creating a directory under /tmp for every migration event and is checking for the shell script file in that path. As these directories are dynamically created we cannot place the file over there. Is there any setup in Stat that is making it to create directories and work from there?

Regards
    Santosh
  • Tom,
    I have checked UNIX PATH and have placed the shell script under that path. But still getting file not found error. I see that Stat is creating a directory under /tmp for every migration event and is checking for the shell script file in that path. As these directories are dynamically created we cannot place the file over there. Is there any setup in Stat that is making it to create directories and work from there?

Regards
    Santosh
Children
No Data