This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

VMware vCenter 6.5 support?????

Is anyone from sales or engineering going to come on here and give us an ETA??? I will be looking at other vendors for alternatives if this situation continues and we are a global company!

• For any customers who need more information on when they can upgrade to add vCenter 6.5 Support as a feature in vRanger, please contact Quest Support for more detailed information.
  • Detailed information would be in the downloads section as in the new download to support vCenter 6.5 which obviously is not there yet. We should not have to contact support for ETA timeline information that should be readily published.
  • I understand as you have stated that this is the expected way to locate and download a new release of a Quest product. However in this case, we have encountered some unexpected extenuating circumstances in delivering this vRanger feature to our customers that needs to be managed on a case by case basis at this time. If you would prefer you can private message me at karla.carpenter@quest.com and I can arrange for someone in Support to contact you at your earliest convenience. Thanks for your patience and understanding as we work through the remaining details of getting a new release posted on the portal.