With the New Year comes with updated Contact Support Portal pages that simplify, consolidate and with an enhanced User’s Experience.
The main target of the upgrade was to improve customer satisfaction by designing a contact support process that is customer centric and centralized.
The following items were addressed and implemented.
- Re-Organize current contact by department method into customer-centric contact by topic.
- The customer can select the topic under the general Customer Service Request.
- Depending on the topic selected, routing the customer’s request to the correct department (Support Admin, Licensing, Renewals).
- Removed phone look up by region & brand page. Instead, we display phone numbers associated with the country selected via the drop down in the footer on the main contact support page.
- Lastly, add the ability to contact Technical Support and Support Admins by Chat when engineers and representatives are available.
With the above points applied, this increases the portal's benefits to improve overall customer satisfaction and to increase the number of customers using forms to contact Quest Support.