This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Upgrade from 5.4 to 6.1 issue

I ran the 6.1 upgrade form the core today and after reboot, the core services is not available anymore and I got a message stating services failed to start. i checked the services and I don't see any appassure related service anymore.

I went ahead and tried repair it using a web download and restarted the computer. same result.

any idea about how to find the services to restart it? 

Parents
  • Finally, got it all up and running. Had to do it the hard way

Workaround 2:
    1) Stop the Core services
    2) Backup C:\ProgramData\AppRecovery\EventsDatabase (Copy the folder, move the copy to another location Desktop or root of C:/)
    3) Backup MongoDB.Driver.dll and MongoDB.Bson.dll in C:\Program Files\AppRecovery\Core\CoreService
    4) Delete the C:\ProgramData\AppRecovery\EventsDatabase directory and MongoDB.Driver.dll and MongoDB.Bson.dll in C:\Program Files\AppRecovery\Core\CoreService
    5) Run a repair on the Core
    6) Restart the Core
  • Finally, got it all up and running. Had to do it the hard way

Workaround 2:
    1) Stop the Core services
    2) Backup C:\ProgramData\AppRecovery\EventsDatabase (Copy the folder, move the copy to another location Desktop or root of C:/)
    3) Backup MongoDB.Driver.dll and MongoDB.Bson.dll in C:\Program Files\AppRecovery\Core\CoreService
    4) Delete the C:\ProgramData\AppRecovery\EventsDatabase directory and MongoDB.Driver.dll and MongoDB.Bson.dll in C:\Program Files\AppRecovery\Core\CoreService
    5) Run a repair on the Core
    6) Restart the Core
Children
No Data