This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

RR VM Export, Resource pool not loading

Hello, Hope everyone is doing well,

When I load the RR console and try a VM Export, I get it to authenticate to the vcenter/esxi host, but when it gets to the next page to select the resource pool, it does not load the menu. I have tried two different Vcenter servers with different versions but it still does not load. I was wondering if there was a list of settings that should be adjusted in Internet Explorer to best support the RR console website?

• Although I can't say that this is 'known' issue with IE (or at least not that I am aware of) I would recommend that you add the core's url as a trusted site and turn off IEE. I haven't heard of this being knocked out by IE pop-up blocker, but it would surprise me if it was either.

Also, to validate this is tied to IE, validate that this does or does not work appropriately in Chrome.

• It did seem to load the resource pool/Datastores in chrome, but not IE.
  • Good, glad to hear it. Usually when there have been issues with the core UI behaving oddly it seems to be with IE. Not always, but usually.