Welcome to our forums

To help our user community locate and post topics about their primary interest, we organize our community forum by product user communities. Click here to see a full listing of forums.

• 05 Nov 2019 at 05:44 PM
    • Last post by Nicola.Flucke on 08 Nov 2019 at 10:25 AM
    • Create capacity report

Hello I request your support, I am trying to create a table of disk capacities where I can calculate the monthly growth and the percentage, but I cannot obtain the weekly value of growth rate, additionally this table should contain the percentage of CPU...

• Foglight
      • 1 reply
    • 30 Oct 2019 at 02:09 PM
    • Started by userprof121 on 30 Oct 2019 at 02:09 PM
    • Monitoring file system changes in FogLight for virtualization

Hello, I am new to the tool and am interested in setting up foglight for virtualization to monitor file system changes in my environment.  I would like to monitor changes such as, modifications to files, deletion of files, movement of files, etc. and who...

• Foglight
      • 0 replies
    • 18 Oct 2019 at 06:23 PM
    • Started by r lara c on 18 Oct 2019 at 06:23 PM
    • Create log graph alert

Good afternoon everyone I am new to the tool and I request your support since I need to create an alert based on a log graph, what I occupy is to alert when the graph indicates zero value, is this possible?
      • Foglight
      • 0 replies
    • 15 Oct 2019 at 03:58 PM
    • Last post by Nicola.Flucke on 16 Oct 2019 at 02:56 PM
    • Report Question

Hello Everybody,

My company implemented Foglight last week, so we are still learning to navigate!

We had a temporary outage on one of our Microsoft SQL Servers instances on Saturday night around 5:30PM EST. Is there a report that we can run that will isolate...

• Foglight
      • 1 reply
    • 16 Oct 2019 at 12:13 PM
    • Last post by Darren Mallette on 16 Oct 2019 at 01:10 PM
    • LED headlights and Fog Light Install for 2018 touring

Hey guys,

I'm planning to upgrade the stock halogens headlights to LEDs because for the looks. Is there a recommended LED blub for the high beams or any will work just fine? I'm also planning on adding fog lights to my Mazda this February and since its...

• Foglight
      • 1 reply
    • 20 Sep 2019 at 08:28 AM
    • Last post by monitoring support on 23 Sep 2019 at 06:02 AM
    • MQ Agent with TLS1.2

+1

Hello.

Is there any MQ Agent  version with support TLS1.2?

Now we use MQ Agent 5.5.5.9.

This version use Cipher TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA(MQ 7.0.1.6+). This is not TLS1.2.

Thanks.

• Foglight
      • 2 replies
    • 13 Sep 2019 at 08:18 PM
    • Last post by efrances on 16 Sep 2019 at 11:44 PM
    • Understanding Foglight rule code

Hey all,

I wanted to understand better the code found in the rules.  For example, in the following code.  Where is object server defined?  How can I find all the properties and methods associated with the object?  This previous two questions would also apply...

• Foglight
      • 2 replies
    • 06 Sep 2019 at 03:33 PM
    • Last post by zeeshanjaan on 16 Sep 2019 at 03:02 PM
    • Foglight vs Vcops

Hi,

We are currently reviewing our vmware infrastructure aiming to consolidate and save licenses. Before purchasing anything we want to have a good analysis of our current setup (vm's , cpu , bandwith, storage, ....) to see what is needed or not needed...

• Foglight
      • 3 replies
    • 04 Sep 2019 at 07:51 PM
    • Last post by Darren Mallette on 04 Sep 2019 at 08:02 PM
    • Accessing Data

Please could anyone guide me on these email path/ direction? 

Data | Administration | Management server | All Data | DBSS_Data_Model | Cluster | (select The Host) | instances | (select The Instance) | Memory Summery resource pool | Used Percentage....I...

• Foglight
      • 1 reply
    • 03 Sep 2019 at 08:30 AM
    • Last post by John.Sakalauskas on 03 Sep 2019 at 11:48 AM
    • Best method for monitoring SQL

Looking into the best method for monitoring SQL, how do you monitor your instances/database?

Do you use an existing monitoring tool (i.e. SCOM) or custom PowerShell scripts calling queries? I’m looking to better the way we monitor SQL, it’ll be monitoring...

• Foglight
      • 1 reply