This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Oracle SOA Process for orders management

Hi all,

This is about Oracle Oracle SOA 12c & BPEL Process

Actually, I work in a project which allows the management of customer orders, each order passes through a seem of states. The project consisting of two parts :

Frontend/Backend application which allows users to manage orders (create, change order state, ...)
Oracle SOA project which contains different process
My objective is to create a new Oracle SOA Process (BPEL) in order to manage orders states:

Order states

Workflow :
After the creation of new order in the application Frontend/Backend, a new instance of Oracle BPEL process must be launched with the state: UNCONFIRMED
After each change of the created order state, the Oracle BPEL launched process (linked to the order) must change the state.
I note that many orders can be launched at the same time, so each process must be linked with a single order.

Questions :
How can I implement this Oracle Process ? with which component can I represent order states? How can I link a created Order with an instance of Process ? with which mechanism can I change the state of the process (linked with order)

Thanks