Let me start this blog by saying we’re absolutely thrilled that Microsoft named Quest a 2015 Messaging Partner of the Year Finalist for our ZeroIMPACT Migration solutions. It’s quite an honor to earn this Partner of the Year distinction from a set of more than 2,300 entrants from 108 different countries worldwide!
Instead of going on about the award itself, I think it’s more important for our readers to explain WHY Microsoft named Quest a 2015 Messaging Partner of the Year Finalist.
It’s quite simple. One word actually.
I don’t need to dress that word up with gobbledygook terms like “world-class” or “best-in-breed”. Quest’s migration experience speaks for itself with our history and customer success stories like this one with Coca-Cola Bottling Company United:
And with Microsoft Exchange 2016 on the horizon, we’re about to see a big wave of migration activity. Exchange migration projects are costly, labor-intensive and fraught with risk. Working with an experienced migration partner is critical to ensuring a successful migration.
Through each step of the process, organizations can remain confident that they are working with an experienced vendor with a track record of successful Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 migrations, a vast partner ecosystem and global, 24x7 technical support. Consider the following:
- Quest has migrated 50+ million Exchange mailboxes … that’s nearly three times the combined population of New York and London.
- Quest has managed 36+ million Exchange accounts … that’s more than 10x the number of people living in LA.
- Quest is also a two-time Microsoft ISV Partner of the Year … that’s like taking home Best Picture at the Academy Awards twice!
Those are all great data points, but it’s even better when you hear validation from customers directly:
- “(We) recommend Quest solutions … due to the expertise of professional services and support, quality of pre-migration and preparation tools, and minimal impact on the users and help desk.” IT Systems Analyst, Large Enterprise Retail Company (TechValidate)
- "(Dell Migration Manager for Exchange) is the best product I've ever used for migrations. I have done over 50 migrations and all went flawlessly." - Senior IT Architect, Fortune 500 Industrial Manufacturing Company (TechValidate)
- “We used (Quest) to migrate 8,000 Notes mailboxes to Exchange. We had reliable and robust coexistence, zero user impact and no data lost.” – IT Architect, Global 500 Professional Services Company (TechValidate)
- “The weekend cutover went exactly as planned, and our employees were able to come to work on Monday with Office 365 up and running. The migration was seamless and simple and has achieved our primary objective of improving our collaboration systems and staying closely connected and integrated with the other bottlers.” Michael Neighbors, Director of IT, Coca-Cola Bottling Company United
So if you’re embarking on a migration project, you need to work with an experienced partner like Quest. Get started today by downloading a free white paper that provides best practices for planning and executing a successful migration to Exchange and Office 365.