Looking forward to a busy week of Quest internal meetings, followed by SharePoint Saturday in Austin TX on January 21, 2012! I’ve just finished work on Quest’s newest whitepaper “The Five Pillars of SharePoint Governance”. It defines SharePoint governance and offers a walkthrough for why it’s essential. It gives details on the five major aspects of governance – security, auditability, reliability, supportability and usability. And it follows with a survey of the steps and elements you need to launch and sustain a SharePoint governance program.
Get the white paper now at https://www.quest.com/documents/
I’ll be following up with a series of six webinars on SharePoint governance. The first kicks off next week, January 25, at 11:30am EST. And we’ll be following up with monthly overview on each of the five major pillars. All webinars will be recorded, so you can catch up when it’s convenient.
- Wednesday, January 25 @ 11:30 a.m. ET / 8:30 a.m. PT / 4:30 BST
- Wednesday, February 15 @ 11:30 a.m. ET / 8:30 a.m. PT / 4:30 BST
- Wednesday, March 14 @ 11:30 a.m. ET / 8:30 a.m. PT / 4:30 BST
- Wednesday, April 11 @ 11:30 a.m. ET / 8:30 a.m. PT / 4:30 BST
- Wednesday, May 16 @ 11:30 a.m. ET / 8:30 a.m. PT / 4:30 BST
- Wednesday, June 6 @ 11:30 a.m. ET / 8:30 a.m. PT / 4:30 BST
It’s free – just visit https://www.quest.com/ for more information. The January 25 session is a broad overview of SharePoint governance. It sets the stage for in depth review of tools and techniques for each of the following focus sessions on governance in each of the five pillars – security, auditing, reliability, supportability, and usability. We’ll also have some special guests along the way. Hope to see you there!