The following is a list of issues resolved in version 188.8.131.523.
- Enhancement to allow the Manager to disallow more than one login session from the same user. This functionality can be optionally enabled or disabled.
- Fixed SmWinService SQL error on German Windows.
- Updated NLA global option checkbox to be 3-state and default to “leave alone”.
- Fixed issue with EA blank screen option not blanking screen on RM clients with physical displays.
- Fixed issue with Java not launching properly when launching a Remote Control session using an account with a space in username.
- Fixed issue with Java Launcher OpenJDK download dialog being hidden.
- Fixed issue in Desktop Authority installer to inspect and unblock files blocked by Microsoft Attachment Manager.
- Fixed issue with File Operations object giving permission error when attempting to copy files to C:\.
- Fixed issue with trial license intermittently showing as expired.
- Fixed issue with 2008/2008R2 Terminal Server client connections getting wrong folder redirection settings under specific circumstances.
- Fixed issue with Web Browser object crashing engine with specific settings enabled.
- Fixed issue with Web Browser object not locking down managed settings.
- Fixed issue with date picker on User Activity reports.
Full Release Notes and Download can be found HERE.